Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.518 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 63,988 Kwacha (€4,407) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €3.90 (about 1 hour ago)