Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.085 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 82,024 Kwacha ($6,269) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)