Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23790 ZMW / ARS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 24,314 Kwacha (ARS $102,203) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jubail costs ﷼ 11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)