Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.907 ZMW / BOB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 43,369 Kwacha ($b22,747) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)