Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24573 ZMW / PHP
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 38,118 Kwacha (Php155,123) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 2 hours ago)