Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23873 ZMW / ARS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 29,620 Kwacha (ARS $124,076) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)