Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.237 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 78,481 Kwacha (€4,833) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)