Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.334 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 49% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 80,459 Kwacha (€5,247) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)