Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23396 ZMW / ARS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 33,030 Kwacha (ARS $141,180) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)