Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.223 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 88,146 Kwacha ($6,666) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bratislava costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in León costs €418 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)