Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.727 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 50,475 Kwacha (€3,427) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)