Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 710 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21861 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 55,547 Kwacha (руб 254,093) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)