Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.566 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 51% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 75,481 Kwacha (€5,182) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)