Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.417 ZMW / PLN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 40,899 Kwacha (11,968 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 2 hours ago)