Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19856 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 33,442 Kwacha (руб 168,425) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)