Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.122 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 73,723 Kwacha ($5,618) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)