Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.524 ZMW / SAR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 62,116 Kwacha (﷼ 17,629) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)