Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18596 ZMW / INR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 37% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 31,254 Kwacha (₨168,070) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)