Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.855 ZMW / CNY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 17% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 46,569 Kwacha (25,101元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £407 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)