Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.679 ZMW / MXN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 39,581 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,324) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phnom Penh costs 2,134,280 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,500 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)