Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 739 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.686 ZMW / MXN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 46,828 Kwacha (Mex$ 68,248) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)