Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.947 ZMW / ZAR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 60,607 Kwacha (R 63,967) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)