Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.283 ZMW / PLN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 48,854 Kwacha (14,881 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)