Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.851 ZMW / PGK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 101,735 Kwacha (26,418 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)