Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.002 ZMW / ZAR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 57,480 Kwacha (R 57,379) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)