Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.917 ZMW / ZAR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 48,328 Kwacha (R 52,701) in Port Elizabeth.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)