Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.897 ZMW / ZAR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 46,795 Kwacha (R 52,166) in Polokwane.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)