Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.910 ZMW / GBP
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 92,893 Kwacha (£5,187) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)