Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.876 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 97,094 Kwacha ($6,997) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)