Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.519 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 68,431 Kwacha (€4,713) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 95 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $210 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)