Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00357 ZMW / KHR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 69,189 Kwacha (19,368,592 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rzeszów costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 8 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 8 hours ago)