Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00335 ZMW / KHR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 62,026 Kwacha (18,503,625 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)