Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.519 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 64,221 Kwacha (€4,423) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)