Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.596 ZMW / AUD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 92,912 Kwacha (AU$9,682) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)