Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.893 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 81,210 Kwacha ($6,299) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lagos costs 24,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,948 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rennes costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)