Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.740 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 73,072 Kwacha (€4,957) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)