Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.766 ZMW / SRD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 25% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 43,332 Kwacha (24,537 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,677 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)