Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.208 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 80,833 Kwacha ($6,120) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)