Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.215 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 79,110 Kwacha ($5,986) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)