Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12318 ZMW / JPY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 96,736 Kwacha (¥785,294) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 300 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)