Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.353 ZMW / SEK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 76,501 Kwacha (56,525 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)