Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.694 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 65,252 Kwacha (€4,441) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Peterborough costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)