Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21847 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 38,749 Kwacha (руб 177,360) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)