Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.660 ZMW / MXN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 38,874 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,874) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)