Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.197 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 45,788 Kwacha (R$ 14,321) in Novo Hamburgo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)