Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19528 ZMW / RUB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 41,471 Kwacha (руб 212,363) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 2 hours ago)