Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,219 prices entered by 583 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.848 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 174% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 148,131 Kwacha ($10,697) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 214 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)