Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12475 ZMW / JPY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 81,847 Kwacha (¥656,075) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)