Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.313 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 43,183 Kwacha (R$ 13,034) in Natal.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)