Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.213 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 170% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 140,364 Kwacha ($10,623) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)